COC Amsterdam and its surroundings is committed to LGBTIQ+ emancipation in the Amsterdam region and the surrounding area: not only for gay men and lesbian women, but also for bisexuals, transgender and intersex people and queers. As a supervisor for Young+, you are involved in setting up and dismantling the site. In the meantime, together with the coordinator, you ensure that visitors feel welcome and do your best to answer their questions.
– Together with the coordinator and fellow volunteers, you ensure that visitors feel at ease and you are the first point of contact to answer their questions.
– In addition, you help with setting up and dismantling the site for the activities of the working group.
– In addition, you assist with planning and organizing monthly activities.
What do we expect from you?
– You have good writing skills both in Dutch and English.
– You are available for at least 4 to 8 hours per month.
– Ideally,, you live in Amsterdam or the surrounding area.
What can you expect from us?
– Opportunities to grow as a volunteer within the organization.
– The volunteer function is easy to combine with your job or study.
– Opportunities to expand your professional network within the LGBTIQ+ community.
– Possibility to work on with us in our head office in Rozenstraat.
Are you interested in this volunteer position? Then you can respond by filling in the form below!